Van-Therm® is a highly efficient heat conducting interface material with wide application uses for electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies. Miniaturization and higher speed electronics demand efficient thermal management for reliable operation and long-term aging properties of all types of components. Space restrictions compound such considerations, and of course, cost containment is always a requirement.
Van-Therm®’s efficient thermal conductivity and conformability accommodate most component surfaces and substrates.
- Conforms to irregular surface depressions and protrusions for maximum surface contact, and therefore efficient thermal transfer.
- Material consistency permits high levels of heat extraction from heat generating components to heat sinks, thermal bridges and chassis members.
- Ideal durometer allows greater controllable compression squeeze enabling highest heat conduction per minimum cross sectional area of thickness.
- Available in strips, sheets and die-cuts for universal applications and specific standard or custom dimensions.
- Custom extruded profiles and shapes available.